Come by plane
International and Internal Connections
Please consult the airport website for further information on direct flights www.nantes.aeroport.fr/en/ or consult an online booking service such as www.opodo.com or www.expedia.com or www.bravofly.com
Airlines flying to Nantes include EasyJet, RyanAir, Transavia, Hop, Vueling, Air France, Brussels Airlines, British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa etc …
From Nantes Airport NTE to the Exhibition Park
Shuttle bus and tram
- travel time ca. 1 hour. Take the shuttle bus (departs every 20 minutes) from the airport to Nantes central train station and from there, exit via “Gare Nord" and take the tram line 1 towards Beaujoire until the final stop. Download the train timetable
- travel time ca. 30 minutes. Take a taxi from the pick-up point outside the terminal building or to call a taxi, see below.
- travel time ca. 30 minutes. All the main rental car companies operate out of Nantes Atlantique Airport. Their desks are located on the esplanade, near the parking for rental cars.
Come by train
Nantes enjoys a comprehensive and efficient rail connection with the major French cities (Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Strasbourg) and Paris (23 daily fast trains, taking about 2 hours).
Online booking agencies: www.oui.sncf, www.thetrainline.com
Phone: 36 35
To travel from Nantes central train station to the Exhibition Park, see below; "By Tram or Bus" or "Taxi"
Car Rental: travel time ca. 30 minutes. Take the southern exit to find the offices of the main car rental companies.
Come by tram or bus
- Tramway line 1: Beaujoire direction until the last stop (30mins from the train station - northern exit). Download the timetable and map of the tramway line
- Chronobus line C6: Beaujoire stop (30mins from the Nantes cathedral)
- Bus Line 75: Beaujoire stop (10mins from Nantes University and the tramway line 2)
- The Beaujoire stop is also accessible from line 105.
More information and itinerary details are available at www.tan.fr, www.destineo.fr and by calling +33 (0) 810 444 444.
Come by car
Come by car sharing:
To come by car:
From Angers/Paris through A11: exit at Carquefou-Boisbonne-La Beaujoire, then follow "La Beaujoire", route de St Joseph de Porterie.
From Bordeaux/La Rochelle/Aéroport Nantes Atlantique: follow Poitiers by the "périphérique Est", then Rennes and take the n°40 exit "Porte de la Beaujoire".
From Rennes/Vannes/St Nazaire/La Baule: follow Poitiers and "périphérique Est", then take the n°38 exit, then n°40 exit "Porte de la Beaujoire".
The Parc has about 5000 free parking spaces in the vicinity of its entrances.
To have a realtime update on the traffic, you can check www.infocirculation.fr
More information and itineraries on Mappy or Destineo
Come by taxi
The taxi station is located in front of the Parc.
- Allo Taxis Nantes Atlantique : +33 2 40 69 22 22
- Hep Taxis : +33 2 40 85 40 85
- Allo 44 taxis : +33 6 09 82 31 31
- Braconnier Taxi : +33 6 09 82 31 31
- Cloarec Taxi : +33 6 09 82 38 38
- Taxi Abarth : +33 6 07 62 64 69
- Taxi de Jade : +33 2 40 82 09 07
By Foot or bicycle
By foot, the Parc des Expositions is reachable thanks to the footpaths along the Erdre river. The Parc is indeed located within 4km of the Versailles island, and is just next to the Flower Parc and its international renowned rose garden.
You can also use the Jonelière bridge, restricted to bicycles and pedestrians.